Monday, April 09, 2007

March/April Update!

Still NO SEIZURES!! Jordyn has been doing so wonderful the past few months. John and I have been enjoying her personality shining through, and just being able to see her smile. She has the sweetest, most genuine smile- it's such a blessing to see such an angelic vision when she smiles. She'll just spontaneously grin, without being tickled or provoked. She wakes up with a huge toothy grin and she'll keep smiling when you smile and laugh back at her. We love being able to capture these moments and share them with everyone. :) Other news with the family- I am officially in my 3rd trimester, with about 12 more weeks to go! We have decided to name the baby Joslyn Dae Gomez. My mom is throwing my baby shower along with Jordyn's Birthday party on June 10 in Kyle. I'll start sending out the invitations by email soon, hopefully by the end of this month. John and I still plan on walking that plank and getting married, but it may have to wait a little longer than expected, because we are saving up to purchase a Wheelchair-Accessible Van to accomodate Jordyn's wheelchair. As she gets bigger and taller, it gets even harder to lift her in and out of the chair, and hoist the chair into the SUV. I am looking into organizations who could help wth funding, but they are pretty swamped with requests. Insurance covers the actual conversion ramp, once you buy in full the van, but there's a 7 year waiting list, I'm told. I'll still look into it, but we may just have to buy a low van and make do with what we've got. It would just be a huge convenience for us to have the ramp and such, especially with little Joslyn coming soon. I'm glad I was able to send out this happy update this month, and I hope to send out many more, many months to come! Kristen, John, and Jordyn!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: